Thursday, January 06, 2005

Puppies

A flight was delayed out of Boston today to Miami; this in turn delayed my blog. That is, I've been helping a family track down their daughter, who missed her connection to Quito. It looks like American Airlines is putting her up at a nice hotel near the Miami airport--but we still have no idea what time she'll get here tomorrow.

I'm very sleepy now, though, so will write just a little bit. Overall it was a great day, and a productive one too. We set up a host for the Faro web site. Designed a logo. Analyzed phone bills. Sipped cappucinos. Met with the web site designer. Bought cooking supplies. And drove by an Applebee's.

Perhaps more importantly, I learned that Orazio's childhood nickname is "Funfy." And certainly most importantly of all, we visited a pet store, where I held a cute white puppy that licked my nose. Ellie, who wants a puppy very much, held one too. She's afraid all of a sudden that she might be allergic, though, as she began sneezing after we got back to Faro HQ.

What I'm reading: Peace Like a River, by Leif Enger. And also this blog, over and over again, because I'm so sleepy I'm not sure it makes much sense.

No comments: