Monday, January 10, 2005

Hazelnut.net

I wish. I already miss the cybercafes that serve tasty juices and amazing vegeterian sandwiches. Instead, I'm working on DemiDec tests at a Starbucks, where the hazelnut lattes are good but nondistinct--and about to begin my final paper of the semester, a thirty-five page juggernaut on which I'm collaborating with two Republican friends, Matt and Jo. It's due Friday. Our paper needs to suggest a strategy for the Republicans to win California in 2008. Now, if Arnold could run for president... at least I hear he's more or less a moderate. But the paper needs to figure things out without relying on a constitutional amendment.

Looking forward, this blog will probably be quiet on weekdays for the next month or so; on weekends I'll be visiting Decathlon competitions in different states, which will supply various mid-size rental cars and, hopefully, at least a few travel anecdotes to post.

No comments: