Saturday, April 16, 2005

No Snooze

I'm used to "snoozing" after my alarm rings. But Craig woke up like a Polynesian volcano and disabled the alarm. So I'm up, showered, wearing a pink Park City sweatshirt, and ready for another day of DemiSummit discussions. As for Dean, I swear he's stirring, but he claims he once slept through his sister pouring cold water over his head--and that he opened his eyes the next morning to find a very damp pillow.

Updates from yesterday:

(1) Chicago has a tremendous number of revolving doors. There are fifteen DemiDeckers here, which makes the process of getting through each set of these doors protracted--and theatrical. I wish I'd had a video camera.

(2) The Utah team and I have now had cheesecake together two years in a row. This restaurant was less shady than the one in Idaho.

(3) I dance about as well as I karaoke.

Craig is out of the bathroom. Time to go find breakfast for everyone.

No comments: