Friday, March 18, 2005

Sitting on Eggshells

Bin Laden would be pleased: Microsoft Word recognizes Al Qaeda as part of the dictionary. Condoleezza, too.

I'll be spending at least a third of this DemiDec summer in Texas. Here's one place we're likely to hold DemiDec events.

Done with my latte, on to Lapsang Souchong tea. I first drank this after a long hike in Banff with Sheldon. Canada apparently peppers its national parks with teahouses. This particular tea is so smokey that one person behind the counter here at 1369 can't drink it--it reminds him of when his apartment burned down.

Okay, back to writing my column for the Daily. Something I've learned today: If you fly Japan Airlines business class, you get to sit inside an eggshell.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

too bad i ended up wearing the same red sweater!!!!

melanie sent me your blog. nice "high energy, low anxiety" action in light of the laptop incident.

965 on speech, btw! thanks!! hope to see you soon.

molly

Anonymous said...

i fail at life. that comment was supposed to be for this post. unless i'm wrong again!

i know what it is.. i'm not wearing the reed sweatshirt. it throws me off.

molly