Thursday, March 17, 2005

"Quiche"

A few minutes ago, I spilled hot tea on my laptop. This had two consequences: the laptop sizzled, then stopped. And it now smells pleasantly of green tea and rice.

In two hours, I'm presenting my thesis before members of the faculty and fellow students. This may be difficult given that my PowerPoint presentation is sort of gone, yet I'm surprisingly calm--perhaps as a consequence of the very pleasant grilled-cheese-and-tomato sandwich I enjoyed while the tea was still too hot to drink and destroy things with.

High energy. Low anxiety. Thank you, Weber. Thirty-minute impromptu, here I come.

* * * * *

In other news, the local chowder shop expanded its menu. Its sign now proudly indicates: We now serve "Quiche".

And DemiDec will now serve comic books.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'll gladly draw a comic for demidec! we can call it... "demicomic: like a comic, but only sort of."