Thursday, March 16, 2006

"G for Gendetta"

Not sure why, but my gmail account was suspended overnight, for "up to 24 hours" (though you never know.) With typical google humor, it describes this as a "lockdown in sector four"; more seriously, it alleges that my account violated gmail's terms of service.

I figure one of two things did it: the e-mail I sent to coaches about the resurrected message board, or my downloading messages to Thunderbird to respond to on my way home. Since I send e-mails to coaches from time to time and this hasn't happened before, it was probably the latter. Either way, I'm probably "going dark" as an e-correspondent till it revives.

All in all, this is the perfect bookend to a trip that included my luggage visiting Tennessee, my cell phone taking up permanent residence at O'hare, my solitary confinement at an abandoned airport in Madison at 2 am, and my (brief) assignment to someone else's hotel room.

No comments: